NUNA LUX By Premier
Nuna Lux is an at-home hand-held medical device that combines 808nm near-infrared laser and 630 red and infrared LEDs with micro-vibration and thermal heat to rejuvenate skin, treat deep wrinkles, and heal the skin.
The Nuna Lux Laser is a clever anti-aging multi-tasker for treating deep wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, age spots, and thread veins on your face and around your whole body. No pain, or irritation and suitable for use with any skincare.
The 808nm Nuna laser penetrates multiple skin layers right down to the muscle to stimulate and rejuvenate the skin cells. The technology in NUNA Lux triggers a series of events at the base layer of the dermis, whereby light energy penetrates deep into multiple skin layers to recharge skin cells, so that the mitochondria; responsible for energy production within each cell, is stimulated and become more active and efficient.
LASER SKIN REJUVENATION UNLEASHED
THE WORLD’S FINEST ANTI-AGING PAINLESS SOFT LASER FOR HOME USE
THE FACTS HAVE IT
- Targets deep wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, age spots, and thread veins on your face and around your whole body.
- Easy and simple to use, with No pain, or irritation, and suitable for use with any skincare
- Laser therapy is 100 times stronger than LED.
- Non-invasive, safe medical grade soft laser technology.
- Penetrates the skin to treat deep wrinkles at the core.
- 6 years of research and development.
- Nuna Lux is a submitted FDA Class II medical device.
- Reaches and treats the wrinkle at its source
- Nuna Lux laser technology means a gentle and painless treatment with no downtime treating.
TRIED AND TESTED
- FDA 510k Submitted, class II medical device
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Clinically tested
- Laser technology
- Developed by Nobel Laurate
- Uniquely engineered with 3 inner light diffusion magnifying lenses for light diffusion making the laser energy effective and completely painless and safe.
- Medical-grade applicator tip
- Polycarbonate transparent applicator can be used with skincare
- Charging cradle